We just received these two cool Xelement racing jackets in our store, both of them armored and made of abrasion-resistant cowhide leather, perfect for a couple riding an American cruiser. Both the men’s version (above) and the women’s (below) cost $109.95 each. Grab your men’s version here, and your women’s here.
- Introducing New Shipping Features: Get Your Gear Awesomely Fast!
- First Look: Speed and Strength’s Wicked Garden Women’s Lineup
- Share Why You Love to Ride and You Could Win a $100 Gift Card!
- Scumbag Shifter
- Memorial Day Sales Event!
- The Red Baron – A Motorcycle Powered By A Real Airplane Engine
- First Looks: New Harley-Davidson Sporster Iron 883 Special Edition S
- Biker Babe of the Week – Kristy Wearing Sunglasses, a Hat, Shoes, a Denim Shirt…and Nothing Else
- Bags?! We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Bags! (But We Still Think They’re Fabulous)
- It’s Electric! And We’re Not Interested
- Leatherup’s List of Best Biker Songs
- Loud Pipes Save Lives – Is It a Myth or Truth
- Riding a Motorcycle Riding Burns Calories
- Paris Hilton Starts Motorcycle Racing Team: We Get Paris Biker Girl Photos
- Shelved Harley-Davidson Trike Prototypes
- See the Sturgis Rally with These Live Webcams
- Weird and Creative Motorcycle Helmets (Part 2)
- The 15 Best Motorcycling Roads in America Selected by AMA
- Harley-Davidson Recalls 308,000 Motorcycles: Brake Light Switch Problem