We just received these two cool Xelement racing jackets in our store, both of them armored and made of abrasion-resistant cowhide leather, perfect for a couple riding an American cruiser. Both the men’s version (above) and the women’s (below) cost $109.95 each. Grab your men’s version here, and your women’s here.
- One-Wheeled Motorcycle/Monocycle
- Waco Shooting – What Really Happened?
- The First Motorcycle Helmet
- Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame – A “Must See” During the Sturgis Rally
- Rex-Acme Chopper – Probably the First Chopper Made
- What You Need to Know When Purchasing Motorcycle Insurance – Just The Basics
- How To Get The Best Discounts On Motorcycle Insurance
- Motorcycle Safety Tip: Eye Protection
- How to Handle Corners and Avoid Target Fixation
- Vintage Voltage E-Bike from American Cycle Co.
- First Woman to Ride an American V-Twin at Over 200 mph
- WTF of the Day – Worst Custom Trike Ever
- Leatherup’s List of Best Biker Songs
- Biker Girl of the Week: Photos of Supermodel Marisa Miller on a Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle
- Loud Pipes Save Lives – Is It a Myth or Truth
- Riding a Motorcycle Riding Burns Calories
- The Most Expensive Motorcycle Air Filter in the World
- 2013 BMW R 1200 GS – First Ride
- The 15 Best Motorcycling Roads in America Selected by AMA