MV Agusta has announced the new redesigned 2013 Agusta Brutale line—the celebrated naked. The 2013 Brutale range includes three new 4-cylinder models Brutale 1090, Brutale 1090 R and Brutale 1090 RR. I agree with my colleagues from Hell for Leather: if we only judge by the photos provided by the company, all three look very much alike. The higher price of the RR comes from is more advanced suspension and higher-quality frame.
Main Features of 2013 MV Agusta Brutale Range:
• In-line four cylinder engine with two configurations of maximum power
• Traction control adjustable on 8 levels
• Modular frame with tubular steel trellis section and aluminum plates offering a high torsional stiffness
• Single-sided swing arm with adjustable absorber
• 50 mm diameter inverted forks
• Brakes with radial front calipers
Colors and pricing:
The new Brutale motorcycles are offered in 3 color combinations for each model with pricing starting at 12.990€.
– Matt Black – Matt pearl white – Matt metallic grey
Brutale 1090 R:
– Metallic black – Pastel red – Silver
Brutale 1090 RR:
– Pastel red/Silver – Metallic gold/Pearl white – Metallic blue/Pearl white