Paris Hilton, the hotel chain heiress, started her own motorcycle racing team that will compete in the 125 cc category on the world motorcycling championship circuit 2011-2013. Paris Hilton presented her motorcycle team, the SupermartXe VIP by Paris Hilton, in a ceremony in Madrid, December 18. The team will wear pink, white, and blue—not traditional biker color pallet, especially for male racers. Paris now has a contract with Barcelona-based constructors By Queroseno Racing (BQR) that requires her to attend every race in the next five years. But, we are more interested in the photos of Paris for the presentation, not in her career in motorcycle racing. She wore a tight, pink-and-white racing suit.
- A new era for female riders? Harley thinks so.
- Sturgis 2014: Photo Recap Part 3
- Sturgis 2014: Photo Recap – Part 2 (HiRez)
- Sturgis 2014: A Photo Recap (Part 1)
- Sturgis 2014: Opening weekend – The good, the bad and the ugly.
- Sturgis 2014: Lance Armstrong Raises funds for local Sturgis Fire Dept.
- AMA Petition To Return Lane-Splitting Guidelines To California Government Websites
- British Customs’ Vintage Vendetta Speedmaster
- Sturgis 2014: Pregame! Best events before it officially kicks off.
- Sturgis 2014: Top 10 bands at Sturgis rally this year.
- First Woman to Ride an American V-Twin at Over 200 mph
- Leatherup’s List of Best Biker Songs
- Loud Pipes Save Lives – Is It a Myth or Truth
- Biker Girl of the Week: Photos of Supermodel Marisa Miller on a Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle
- Riding a Motorcycle Riding Burns Calories
- 2013 BMW R 1200 GS – First Ride
- The 15 Best Motorcycling Roads in America Selected by AMA
- Paris Hilton Starts Motorcycle Racing Team: We Get Paris Biker Girl Photos
- Weird and Creative Motorcycle Helmets (Part 2)