Paris Hilton, the hotel chain heiress, started her own motorcycle racing team that will compete in the 125 cc category on the world motorcycling championship circuit 2011-2013. Paris Hilton presented her motorcycle team, the SupermartXe VIP by Paris Hilton, in a ceremony in Madrid, December 18. The team will wear pink, white, and blue—not traditional biker color pallet, especially for male racers. Paris now has a contract with Barcelona-based constructors By Queroseno Racing (BQR) that requires her to attend every race in the next five years. But, we are more interested in the photos of Paris for the presentation, not in her career in motorcycle racing. She wore a tight, pink-and-white racing suit.
- It’s Time To Get Rid Of Motorcycle-Only Checkpoints
- The “Hurt Report”
- “Flying Merkel” Motorcycles
- “Motorcycle Helmet Effectiveness Revisited” Study by the NHTSA
- Top Motorcycles of 2014
- Building a Turboshaft Powered Motorcycle Land Speed Racer
- Hungry for a new motorcycle event? We’ve got you covered with BikerFest.
- European Bike Week – Photos & More
- DiSalvo to break the land speed record.
- The curtains are lifted on the mysterious Polaris Slingshot.
- First Woman to Ride an American V-Twin at Over 200 mph
- WTF of the Day – Worst Custom Trike Ever
- Leatherup’s List of Best Biker Songs
- Biker Girl of the Week: Photos of Supermodel Marisa Miller on a Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle
- Loud Pipes Save Lives – Is It a Myth or Truth
- Riding a Motorcycle Riding Burns Calories
- 2013 BMW R 1200 GS – First Ride
- The Most Expensive Motorcycle Air Filter in the World
- The 15 Best Motorcycling Roads in America Selected by AMA