Paris Hilton, the hotel chain heiress, started her own motorcycle racing team that will compete in the 125 cc category on the world motorcycling championship circuit 2011-2013. Paris Hilton presented her motorcycle team, the SupermartXe VIP by Paris Hilton, in a ceremony in Madrid, December 18. The team will wear pink, white, and blue—not traditional biker color pallet, especially for male racers. Paris now has a contract with Barcelona-based constructors By Queroseno Racing (BQR) that requires her to attend every race in the next five years. But, we are more interested in the photos of Paris for the presentation, not in her career in motorcycle racing. She wore a tight, pink-and-white racing suit.
- Introducing New Shipping Features: Get Your Gear Awesomely Fast!
- First Look: Speed and Strength’s Wicked Garden Women’s Lineup
- Share Why You Love to Ride and You Could Win a $100 Gift Card!
- Scumbag Shifter
- Memorial Day Sales Event!
- The Red Baron – A Motorcycle Powered By A Real Airplane Engine
- First Looks: New Harley-Davidson Sporster Iron 883 Special Edition S
- Biker Babe of the Week – Kristy Wearing Sunglasses, a Hat, Shoes, a Denim Shirt…and Nothing Else
- Bags?! We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Bags! (But We Still Think They’re Fabulous)
- It’s Electric! And We’re Not Interested
- Leatherup’s List of Best Biker Songs
- Loud Pipes Save Lives – Is It a Myth or Truth
- Riding a Motorcycle Riding Burns Calories
- Paris Hilton Starts Motorcycle Racing Team: We Get Paris Biker Girl Photos
- Shelved Harley-Davidson Trike Prototypes
- See the Sturgis Rally with These Live Webcams
- Weird and Creative Motorcycle Helmets (Part 2)
- The 15 Best Motorcycling Roads in America Selected by AMA
- Harley-Davidson Recalls 308,000 Motorcycles: Brake Light Switch Problem