Paris Hilton, the hotel chain heiress, started her own motorcycle racing team that will compete in the 125 cc category on the world motorcycling championship circuit 2011-2013. Paris Hilton presented her motorcycle team, the SupermartXe VIP by Paris Hilton, in a ceremony in Madrid, December 18. The team will wear pink, white, and blue—not traditional biker color pallet, especially for male racers. Paris now has a contract with Barcelona-based constructors By Queroseno Racing (BQR) that requires her to attend every race in the next five years. But, we are more interested in the photos of Paris for the presentation, not in her career in motorcycle racing. She wore a tight, pink-and-white racing suit and white sunglasses in her signature oversized style.
- One-Wheeled Motorcycle/Monocycle
- Waco Shooting – What Really Happened?
- The First Motorcycle Helmet
- Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame – A “Must See” During the Sturgis Rally
- Rex-Acme Chopper – Probably the First Chopper Made
- What You Need to Know When Purchasing Motorcycle Insurance – Just The Basics
- How To Get The Best Discounts On Motorcycle Insurance
- Motorcycle Safety Tip: Eye Protection
- How to Handle Corners and Avoid Target Fixation
- Vintage Voltage E-Bike from American Cycle Co.
- First Woman to Ride an American V-Twin at Over 200 mph
- WTF of the Day – Worst Custom Trike Ever
- Leatherup’s List of Best Biker Songs
- Biker Girl of the Week: Photos of Supermodel Marisa Miller on a Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle
- Loud Pipes Save Lives – Is It a Myth or Truth
- Riding a Motorcycle Riding Burns Calories
- The Most Expensive Motorcycle Air Filter in the World
- 2013 BMW R 1200 GS – First Ride
- The 15 Best Motorcycling Roads in America Selected by AMA