Paris Hilton, the hotel chain heiress, started her own motorcycle racing team that will compete in the 125 cc category on the world motorcycling championship circuit 2011-2013. Paris Hilton presented her motorcycle team, the SupermartXe VIP by Paris Hilton, in a ceremony in Madrid, December 18. The team will wear pink, white, and blue—not traditional biker color pallet, especially for male racers. Paris now has a contract with Barcelona-based constructors By Queroseno Racing (BQR) that requires her to attend every race in the next five years. But, we are more interested in the photos of Paris for the presentation, not in her career in motorcycle racing. She wore a tight, pink-and-white racing suit.
- Thanks for The Great Year! Celebrate With Our 3-Day Savings Event!
- ANNOUNCING: “10 DAYS OF SAVINGS EVENT!”
- Harley-Davidson Pulls the Wrapping Off Their Presents to Riders Early This Year, Introduces Two New Bikes
- Trading Places: When Biker Boys Pose Like Biker Babes
- How-To: Gear Up For Cold Motorcycle Riding
- How-To: Clean Your Leather Jacket
- Spooky Savings This Weekend Only!
- Motorcyclists Attack Driver After Minor Accident
- Outlaw Helmets Save Couple’s Lives in Graphic Car Wreck
- Introducing: LS2 Helmets – The Best New Brand You’ve Never Heard Of
- Leatherup's List of Best Biker Songs
- Loud Pipes Save Lives – Is It a Myth or Truth
- Riding a Motorcycle Riding Burns Calories
- Paris Hilton Starts Motorcycle Racing Team: We Get Paris Biker Girl Photos
- Shelved Harley-Davidson Trike Prototypes
- Weird and Creative Motorcycle Helmets (Part 2)
- The 15 Best Motorcycling Roads in America Selected by AMA
- Three Playboy Playmates Compete for the Cover of Victory's New Brochure
- Harley-Davidson Recalls 308,000 Motorcycles: Brake Light Switch Problem