Leatherup.com Biker Girl Photo Contest, Christmas Edition 2010 starts today on Leatherup.com’s Facebook page. The theme of this edition is Christmas Biker Girl. Below you’ll find the rules and prizes of this special edition. Winners will be announced Thursday, December 30 on our blog and Facebook page.
How to Win Leatherup.com Biker Girl Photo Contest, Christmas Edition 2010
There are two ways to win one of our 5 prizes:
- Receive the most, second, or third-most votes for your Christmas biker girl photo (our fans and your friends vote for your photos with Facebook Likes. The Likes must be given to individual photos (no albums) uploaded on Leatherup.com’s Facebook Page Wall. Note that your Facebook friends must LIKE leather.com Facebook page to be able to LIKE (vote) for your photo. The LIKE button under the uploaded photos shows only to people who LIKE leatherup.com FB page.
- Impress Leatherup.com with the artistic qualities of your biker girl photo (motorcycle girl photo). If you want to win by votes, ask your Facebook friends and friends of your Facebook friends to vote for your photos.
If you want to win by impressing Leatherup.com judges, get creative and artistic, and send photos relevant to the theme of this edition: Christmas Biker Girl (Christmas Motorcycle Girl). When our judges vote for your photo, they’ll ask questions like these:
- Do you, the photographer, show an artistic eye?
- Do you notice the unique and the unusual and make the most of it?
Tips for Winning the Contest
- Check our previous winners to see what makes a winning photo. The previous winning photo by fan votes received 69 Facebook Likes.
- Submit more than one photo—one of our previous winners became the grand prize winner by fan votes and the second prize winner chosen by Leatherup.com.
- Send a great photo, if you aren’t a great social networker. Leatherup.com judges award photos that are relevant to the theme, show creativity, are clear (in focus), and have a correct exposure.
Biker Girl Photo Contest, Christmas Edition 2010: Submission Rules
- Your submission or submissions must be original photographs taken by you.
- You must successfully upload the photograph as a WALL POST to Leatherup.com’s Official Facebook page at facebook.com/LeatherUp. If you are submitting more than one photo, you must upload each photo separately on our Facebook Wall.
- You must submit one photo per post (no albums).
- If you submit more than one photo and two or more of your photos receive the first, second, or third most votes, you are still eligible to receive all the prizes that apply.
- Winning photos from previous editions of the contest do not qualify for prizes—even if they receive enough votes.
- You must name the wall post (the post with your photo) Leatherup.com Christmas Biker Girl Photo Contest, 2010.
- By taking part in this contest, you give Leatherup.com permission to publish your photo on our websites and print catalogs.
- Your submission must not be defamatory, offensive or obscene or violate or infringe on the trademark, copyright, publicity, privacy or other rights of any third party.
- You must post your photo to Leatherup.com Facebook Page Wall by the deadline, Monday December 27, 2010 at 11 AM (Pacific Time.)
- Only LIKEs received by the deadline will be counted as votes. The winners will be announced Thursday December 30.
Biker Girl Photo Contest Prizes
- Grand Prizes Winner 1 (Chosen by Fan Votes—receives the most fan votes): 1 Xelement jacket
- Grand Prize Winner 2 (Chosen by Leatherup.com): 1 Xelement jacket
- 2nd Prize Winner 1 (Chosen by fan votes–second-most fan votes): 1 Hawk Motorcycle Helmet
- 2nd Prize Winner 2 (Chosen by Leatherup.com): 1 Outlaw Motorcycle Helmet
- 3rd Prize Winner (Chosen by fan votes—third most fan votes): 1 Outlaw Motorcycle Helmet
How to Upload Your Submission Photos on Leatherup.com Facebook Wall
- Sign in Facebook
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/LeatherUp?v=wall
- LIKE Leatherup.com Facebook Page. You can post photos on our page only if you LIKE our page.
- Under Share, click Photo, Upload a Photo, Select an Image File from Your Computer. See Figure 1, 2 and 3.
- Don’t forget to name your photos—just before you upload a photo there’s a line to comment on it. Write Leatherup.com Christmas Biker Girl Photo Contest, 2010. See Figure 3.