Leatherup.com Biker Girl Photo Contest resumes today on our Facebook page. The rules and prizes are similar to those of the previous edition of the contest.
How to Win the Biker Girl Photo Contest
There are two ways to win one of our 6 prizes:
- Receive the most, second most, or third most votes for your biker girl photo (our fans and your friends vote with Like button on Facebook)
- Impress Leatherup.com with the artistic qualities of your biker girl photo
If you want to win by votes, get your network of Facebook friends to work in your favor. If you want to win by impressing leatherup’s judges, get creative and artistic. When our judges vote for your photo, they’ll ask questions like these:
- Do you, the photographer, show an artistic eye?
- Do you notice the unique and the unusual and make the most of it?
Check our previous winners to see what makes a winning photo. The previous winning photo by fan votes received 63 Facebook Likes. Leatherup chose three winning photos that showed creativity, were clear (in focus), and had a correct exposure.
Biker Girl Photo Contest Submission Rules
- Your submission must be an original photograph taken by you
- You must successfully upload the photograph as a WALL POST to Leatherup.com Official Facebook page at facebook.com/LeatherUp
- You must name the wall post (the post with your photo) Biker Girl Photo Contest
- You can submit one photo per post (no albums)
- You give leatherup.com permission to publish your photo on our websites
- Your submission must not be defamatory, offensive or obscene or violate or infringe on the trademark, copyright, publicity, privacy or other rights of any third party
- You must post your photo to our Facebook page wall by the deadline, Tuesday June 15, 2010 at 2:00 PM (Pacific Time.)